Our company strives to provide a maximum user experience on the website for the general public, including the disabled, we have invested a lot of effort in order to enable, facilitate and optimize the use of the website with an emphasis on the needs of this public. The accessibility adjustments on our website were made in accordance with Regulation 35 of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Service Accessibility Adjustments) 2013, to the Israeli standard TI 5568 based on the 2.0 WCAG level AA guidelines and subject to the changes and adjustments made in the Israeli standard document. Accessibility compatibility was tested in the leading browsers such as Firefox and Chrome in the latest versions, including the use of assistive technologies such as screen reader (NVDA)
How the site was accessed
- Links at the beginning of the page that allow skipping to the content.
- Textual description for images and icons for assistive technologies.
- Stop and play galleries buttons.
- ARIA rules have been implemented that help to interpret the site’s content in a more accurate and better way.
- Accessibility of menus, forms, title hierarchy, tabs component, pop-ups and more.
- To navigate the website using the keyboard, use the Tab button. Each click on it will take you to the next link. Pressing Shift + Tab will return you to the previous link. Changing the font size is done using the keyboard, to increase the font press the ctrl + keys, to decrease the font press the ctrl – keys
Details responsible for accessibility in the company
Name: Lior Bleicher
Phone Number: 03-6158600
Did you encounter a problem? Tell us!
We try to keep and maintain the site at the best level. If you find and / or encounter difficulties browsing the site, do not hesitate to report to me at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 03-6158600.
We will handle the problem and get back to you as soon as possible with details on how to handle it.
The date the statement was updated
The accessibility statement was last updated on